Friday, January 20, 2012

week 2...

Woken up from a nap that barely started.  Got a call to cancel my shift tonight which made me happy for a second but an unsettled feeling hit  me right after.  It just felt weird but after thinking about it I really shouldn't be worried.  I'm probably just over-thinking it.
.
.
.
Hmm..nothing much new in college this week.  Just minor progressions, had a new member joining our culture team, and had an interview with some people from the restaurant we're about to redesign.

Next week might be more interesting since I'm going to the site with the second group to get a feel of the place and get some missing measurements that the first group left out.

Oh and I'm going to Orillia tomorrow to visit a close friend which would be fun.  Then maybe going ice skating at a sweet couple's backyard sunday afternoon.  Which my roommate and I met from church.  Excited for the weekend already!
.
.
.
Pretty short update this week.  Anyways, going downtown soon to get my tongue stud changed.  Oh yes, I got a tongue piercing the first monday after the fall term ended in December 2011.  Wanna know why?  Well, tune in next week! lol
Laters!



- BT -

No comments:

Post a Comment