Sunday, January 8, 2012

new year resolutions...

02.22AM
I guess my 4th term would start in about 12ish hours.  Yay me.  *With a hint of sarcasm*  Don't get me wrong I love my program and I can't wait to see my classmates but I'm not looking forward to diving into 15 weeks (minus 1 for study week) of an endless string of mountains of assignments that absolutely pushes aside your social life and keeps you from sufficient sleep.  No kidding.  Oh wells, there's only 3 out of 6 terms to go.
.
.
.
Alrights, so I've started making a list of new year resolutions, the other night, for the first time in my life if I remembered correctly.  I'm still working and adding to it but will try with 10 goals?  One of em would be to update this blog at least once a week.  Got that idea after noticing how there's only 8 entries in 2011.  That is just sad no?  So all the best to me? lol.

Time to get some shut eye.



- BT -

No comments:

Post a Comment