Tuesday, January 3, 2012

another brand new experience...




DAY 1.

07.07.10
Excited but nervous was I during the bus ride to work that very 1st day.  More information was fed to my brain and needless to say the amount was much more than the space available.  However, after 8hours my hands were well used, my feet was sore, but I was looking forward to the next day.

DAY 2.
08.07.10
Trained to be a cashier.  Dealing with customers and their money is a serious business which brought some fear in the beginning.  However, it became easier each time and soon felt as comfortable as a routine.  I went home with tired but happy.

DAY 3.
09.07.10.
Still a little out of place but learned more with guidance.

DAY 4.
11.07.10
It's starting to seem like a familiar routine which is nice.

DAY ?.
Got too busy and stopped keeping track but I'm gonna post this anyways.


- B -

No comments:

Post a Comment