Thursday, August 5, 2010

halfway there...

Countdown..21 days left...
Though it still hasn't hit me. I know that I'm halfway there.

Since December 2009, I've been planning for the next step. I did a step by step which has led me so near to the goal I've been dreaming for.

Plan conclusion:
1. Interest > Interior Design
2. Country of my choice > Canada
3. Selection of acceptances > Georgian College
4. Study Permit > Done
5. Residence > In Progress

For now, residence is the biggest question mark. I'm still on the waiting list for the campus residence. It doesn't sound too good but I'm sure it'll be answered soon enough.

I know I couldn't have gone far if I had to do every thing by myself without guidance. Most parent would help their children to plan everything out for them. Of course, mine was different. They will never spoon feed me everything. Which is healthy for me. Though it has been tough but my parents kept pushing me in their own way. Though I was annoyed or sometimes pissed when they criticize, lecture, and scold me. I knew I needed it. It's in my nature to be laid back and lazy. lol

Thanks to them I was able to get to this point on my own two feet. Though that doesn't mean they don't tick me off. It's just that I understand why they have to do what they need to.

Tho I don't hear "I love you" from them but I got the silent message. I hope you got my silent message too, "I'm sorry (for all the headaches, worries, and pain I caused) but I love you too"



- B -

No comments:

Post a Comment