Friday, August 27, 2010

did you know today is a Dream Day?

I was looking for the date today on my home's calendar and on it was two small words on the date box. - Dream Day - Odd coincidence. I'm guessing it's some sort of special day in a country, which is currently unknown to me.

-----

There were news saying that last night or rather this morning, at around 12.3oam, we would be able to see Mars *yes, the planet..NOT the snack bar* in the dim sky. So my brothers and I waited for it while playing card to pass the time. And SURPRISE, SURPRISE we DIDN'T see anything.

-----

Through everything, the farewells + going to the airport + another farewell + flying + etc, I couldn't feel ANYTHING. Like all my emotions have mixed up so much that I was numb. Didn't like it but couldn't do anything about it either. SIGH...

Guess I'll just wait for ONE emotion to dominate soon.

Let the new journey begin. =)



- B -

No comments:

Post a Comment