Friday, January 22, 2010

it's getting cloudy inside...

Went for a part-time job today as an usher in the concert held in the Sunway Lagoon Surf Beach by a group called "Grasshopper" from Hong Kong. Didn't know who they were and their style seems to fit my mom's generation but the performance was still fantastic. I was in charge of the VVIP lane so I got to see the stage up close. It was AWESOME being able to be so close to the stage for the first time, from the rehersals to the actual performance! and I know most people go to concerts to admire thier star(s) or idol(s) but I was the odd one who went to check out the dancers. hahaha! Don't blame me, the dancer's are younger and more suitable for my age kays. =P The pay ain't that great and by the end of the night my legs gave out but I don't regret going. Gotta love the loud pumping music, fancy costumes, lighting effects, stage fireworks, and last but not least the hot dancers! LOL

nights!

- B -

No comments:

Post a Comment