Saturday, January 30, 2010

curiosity...

This weekend I kinda made a new friend. Well, not entirely new, met this person on the 1st day of this sem but all we say to each other is just a simple "hey". The way we got each other's number was sorta accidental. Since yesterday evening, we just started to talk (in this case smsing quite alot). I was kinda glad to be able to get to know someone but sometimes it felt kinda one-sided. However, I decided to continue smsing away. Through the period of msging I felt a wave of mixed emotions. Happy, sad, confused, deep in thought, fascinated, etc. This person's character was new to me and my curiousity toward this person kept me continuing. This person seems a little dulled and negative sometimes but also mysterious maybe? not sure what's the right word to describe it. At first I thought this person is shy but later learned that it's not. This person is also pretty straight foward in a way. I know curiosity kills but I'm gonna keep the identity anonymous. It's more fun that way. =) Here comes another msg. Till next time...

- B -

No comments:

Post a Comment