Sunday, January 10, 2010

got wet under the rain...

Went to help out with the orientation day on wednesday. It was sunny hot. Saw lots of fresh faces, some familiar, and some distantly familiar. It was kinda fun. And it also reminded me of my very first orientation day.

I find myself growing eager towards the coming semester. However, I couldn't lie about my first day being fantastic. It was just okae...maybe add a few yawns. Majority (that might be an understatement) of my classmates are new to me or familiar but aren't very close. I have to thank myself for wanting to put myself in a different timetable so that I could make new friends. Maybe I was too naive, thinking that making new friends are that simple.

The second day was pretty much the same. The only difference was getting homework. But the amount isn't enough for one to complain. The subjects that I had taken up on are Interdisciplinary Studies, Communication Technology, and Challenges and Changes in Society. My timetable is in that order, periods 1 3 5. At the meantime, I'm also waiting to sell all my books from the previous semester.

Hanged out with my besties on friday night, before my bestfriend had to leave for NZ the next day. Gonna miss her badly. Hope we'll see each other before I leave.

Yesterday, I spent most of the day making a notice board with an old wooden picture frame, pieces of styrofoam, glue, double sided tape, blade, paper, and white cloth. The process was fun though mind & body wearing. haha! Want to see it? Let me know if you do but don't expect too much. lol

-----

The 1st week flew by just like that.
Wish me luck on the coming week.
=)

- B -

No comments:

Post a Comment