Friday, July 24, 2009

so far so good...

It's been three weeks in CIMP now,
and so far it's okae.

There's more free time,
and freedom,
*only in college*
but too many unfamiliar and new faces.

I hated the fact that eveyone has different schedules and lunch times,
it just makes it altogether harder to bond with other students.

Still have been hanging out mostly with the ex-SISians,
nothing wrong with that but just wants to make some new friends as well.

This week everything seems a little brighter,
and i wish it would continue to do so.
I had decided to run for Publicity Officer for the Student Council,
and as a result i got closer and supported by my new classmates and teachers.
The results just came yesterday,
and eventhough the other girl got the head and i got the vice,
i'm still very happy to just be one and even happier i had lots of supports.

I'm thankful for those who supported and voted for me,
and also those who wished me all the best
and supported me from the other side.

I'll try my best to make everything work out better.

That's it for now,
homeworks are starting to pile in so i got to start organizing my time better.
All the best to you all in this sem.

Till next time~

P/S: I really miss having you guys around. You know who you are. LOL

- ring a ding ding -

No comments:

Post a Comment