Saturday, August 8, 2009

listening to a broken record...

You know how when a broken record is placed on a phonograph,
it just repeats itself over and over again?

I'm probably like a broken record nowadays,
just following and repeating the flow.

So most of my days are pretty much like repetitions.

-----

My weekend started earlier this week,
the teachers of CIMP had some sort of event to attend,
so classes are off on Fridays,
along came homeworks and assignments to fill up the weekend.

brilliant...

hmm...
but it's not all so bad.
Went shopping for while in pyramid with my mom yesterday,
then went for youth fellowship today.

Today was a movie day so we gathered together,
and watched a movie called "Fireproof"
with sweet, caramelized, chewy popcorns in our mouths.
The time spent on that movie is worth it.
It stole some of my tears as well.

-----

Well, that's about it.
Till next time~

- ring a ding ding -

No comments:

Post a Comment