Thursday, July 2, 2009

facing tha direction signs once again...

I thought i was beginning to go into a sure direction,
but today,
i felt like i'm right back to facing direction signs
(pointed at two opposite directions),
urgently thinking,
hesitating,
nervous,
and half-afraid
to make a wrong decision.

<<< "CIMP"
"Interior Design" >>>

-BrainFreeze-

What caused it?
When a big package of new informations and suggestions flew right into my face this morning while i'm in sunway university college with my dad.

_Complicated Explaination_

It made me think and go hysterical for a second.

Worse of all was tha dateline.
[ Dateline of Decision: 8:30am, 03-07-09 ]

All i'm planning to do now is just to pray,
sleep with it and hopefully it'll hit me tommorrow morning.

Wish me luck,
Good Night.

- ring a ding ding -

No comments:

Post a Comment