Tuesday, June 30, 2009

outline of my summer...

heys~
I haven't been updating much on my summer so i guess i'll just give a short outline.

Here Goes~

9th:
Watched 2 movies in a row with my friends,
"Monsters Vs Aliens" & "17 again"

11th & 12th:
Went swimming at a friends place,
then clubbing at Helo Bali *for tha 1st time..lol*,
and slept over at friends place.

14th to 21st:
Went to Bintangor, Sarawak.
Stayed a week with my grandparents.
It was peaceful and nice.
I learned how to sew and knit from my grandma, even made a new pj for myself.
The after that and the rest was just a little of this and that.
Nothing much nor interesting.

Here are some pictures~

inside Helo Bali...

left: grandpa, right: daddy-o

grandma's barber shop..
*did i tell you she's a barber-ista?*

P/S: I forgot to take other side of the shop.
The other side is my grandfather's shop.
He sells electronics and watches.
The whole place is joined together.
So it's like electro-barber shop.
2IN1.
Genious of them.


this is her old-fashioned sewing machine..
it's about 50yrs-old..
*yes..i used it*


my 1st knitted work..
*i designed it..lol*


Smile!
*it's not my teeth..it's jelly*

mangoes from the neighbour..

car porch...

*grandma loves flowers as you can see*



car porch + garden + vege farm


tha church is right opposite..


tha neighbourhood during sunset..


more flowers..


what i did when i was bored..


trying to take a picture that looks like i'm peeking..
*can you see tha fading rainbow behind??*


tha rAInbOw~
*i can't take the whole thing so i put 4 pictures togetha*

that's all for now~
till next time~

- ring a ding ding -

No comments:

Post a Comment