Saturday, May 30, 2009

thank you...

Yesterday,
i walked back into the car slowly
with memories flashing back.

I was happy & sad at the same time.
Happy,
cuz i met awesome people during my schooling in SIS
and had lots of amazing memories.
Sad,
cuz i had to leave.

No matter what i do,
i can't...
change,
rewind,
or stop
the time.
But I know I can move on,
and treasure these times and memories
in my heart always.

Thank you SIS,
for having me.

Thank you teachers,
for I may not be the best student
but you still continued to teach me.

Thank you classmates,
I may not know all of you well
but you made class more interesting
when the teachers are not so.

Lastly THANKS so much,
to YOU, you, and YoU...
my lovely friends,
for existing,
being there,
making my boring days interesting,
and keeping me smiling.

To my lunch period groupieee~
Jazmin, Kharenee, Chermayne, Sonia, Celine, Amiera...
I will always remember...
*my favorite time of the day!!*
How we sing, dance and laugh crazily
like theres no tommorrow sometimes.
Our habit of being the last ones to leave the cafeteria
and laugh a lot during lunch everyday without fail.

and my study period groupieee,
you know who you are...
I will remember the times when...
we will all sigh out of boredom,
complain about body aches, test, and assignments,
trying to study together but end up chatting and laughing,
chatting secretly in class,
snoozing off,
drinking or eating secretly,
the truth or dare game,
gossiping,
and the list goes on.

I have kept all of you in a special place,
in my heart already,
sealed with a promise.

. : replies to posts : .

To Chermayne:
I'll miss you so much tooo~!!
I promise to come back and visit often!
You're welcome and thank you for being awesome tooo!!

To Kharenee:
Your post is soo touching~!!
I'm going to miss you so much tooo~!
especially how you always talk a lot!!
it's gonna be quieter without your chatters :(
and we shall take more pictures together during the outing after the exam!!
Thanks for pushing and encouraging me to climb up to the top of the mountain during camp!
I will keep in touch!
HUGS back!

To Guan Kit:
Pretty post!
Thanks for being an interesting friend too~!!
Farewell~

Oh Yea!
also Thanks Wenyi!
for the awesome picture or wallpaper thingy!
*not sure what you call it..lol*
I'm putting it up as my header!!
hehehe

*added*

To Amiera:
I'll miss you lots too dear~!!
You were my 1st friend in SIS,
and we are also in the same tag or tap group!
*wateva you call it*
I remember when we both brought our heavy laptops
to school on tha 1st day and complained!
heee~

To Amanda:
aww..thanks!!
I'll miss you tooo~!
it's such a watse
we didn't have a chance to have any same classes
but yea we're cool
and i'll remember our dance together during arts month!!
*bum bum di dum bum bum di da dum!*
*rihanna - disturbia*

Love always,
xox
Belle

- ring a ding ding -

No comments:

Post a Comment