Saturday, May 9, 2009

noing...

i do no
but am pretending not to no.
so you think that i dont no
while trying to let me no
when i actually do no.
they no it too
and arent suppose to let me no.
but i made them think that i dont no
when i do know what they no
and what they aren't suppose to let me no.
cuz even you dont no that i no.
so what i dont no is
what i have to no or not no
and what am i supose to do with noing?

can you figure that??
it even makes me all confused.

have been addicted to HOUSE M.D. tv series recently
almost finished with season 1
Dr. Greg House makes me feel like studying bio
being a doctor seem kinda interesting yet kinda eee
maybe i should take a bio course in CIMP
or maybe not
hahahahaha

conclusion...
i'm right where i started

- ring a ding ding -

No comments:

Post a Comment