Thursday, May 28, 2009

a new chapter coming to an end...

Today is a day to remember for me.

*This took me VERY long to write,
i kept editing & changing,
trying to express how i feel,
and i'm sorry if it seems messy or all over the place
because i wrote it with a heavy heart,
and ended it with droplets in my eyes.*

During the assembly,
I realized that time has passed so quickly,
so quick that when realization hit me,
I was caught off guard.

Almost a year has passed,
My time is almost up.

When we had our assembly,
the last one I'll ever have in SIS,
I had flashbacks of my 1st day.

I had all kinds of emotions that day,
excitement,
fear,
unfamiliar,
hope,
and etc.

I didn't no what experience I was about to have.

No Words can really describe it.

To me SIS has changed from a new school,
to my second home.

I fell unconditionally & uncautiously in love with SIS~

So today,
Mr. Boucher gave an awesome speech
that had me touched.

He was saying of how our life is like a book.
With different lengths and chapters in it.

He and 3 teachers are leaving school.
So there was an emotional moment for SIS.

The teachers also did a talent show today
and it was AWESOME!
All the teachers of SIS is really talented and cool.

I treasured every second of the assembly today.

There's much more of what i want to say about the assembly,
but if i continue i'm afraid it may bore you.

So after Mr. Boucher's speech ended,
I had a lot on my mind.

I realized that SIS has made a chapter in my book.

It was a short one year for me in SIS,
but it was precious.

I believed it is tattooed into a place in my heart
that i will always remember.

Unfortunately this chapter was about to end,
but i couldn't seem to let it go.

I'm still holding unto it,
fear of losing something that has became dear to me.
But in my heart i no that i will have to let it go soon,
so atleast let me hold tight unto it until it's time.

Tommorow is my last day of school in SIS,
and i dont no what to feel.

"Does it end tommorow??"
, i thought.

I don't know but i will find out soon.

No matter what,
I no that THIS chapter,
is coming to an end.

- ring a ding ding -

No comments:

Post a Comment