Wednesday, December 22, 2010

there's so much snow outside I could bury myself...

Yes, it's THAT time again. The moment when your body & mind is free from all life's s***, and all that your five senses can feel or the only thing your mind can think about is the freedom from life's worry + stress.

A BREAK.

Even the dark clouds could not wipe out that joy.

So currently everything that a break consist of is in place...
doing useless things till the am,
movie marathons,
waking up at noon,
staring into nothing,
wondering why you get bored so easily...
now all I need is a SICK trip~!
*No, Sick as in Awesome, NOT puking*

Yes, I'm in Canada. So I'd be sillier than a fool if I don't use this opportunity to explore.

BARRIE. That's the TOWN I'm in. It is boring (down/up)? here. Why did I pick this town then? Well, the simple answer is because I don't trust myself enough to put me in a CITY with temptations in every corner.

So, this is a good opportunity to release myself. What could be better than spending my very 1st white Christmas in Toronto?

Till next update...




- B -

No comments:

Post a Comment