Wednesday, December 1, 2010

someone put leash on my nose...!

December has finally arrived~!!
I can smell the winter break, Christmas and Boxing Day around the corner!!!

Today wasn't that great of a day but it ended on a good term. Skipping all boring details of the hecticness and mind bogglingness of classes/assignments onto my evening.

Tonight is a Wednesday night, meaning there's fellowship! Since Christmas was around the corner we had a small early-Christmas potluck. Even had a gift exchange game. Its too bad someone snatched away my 1st gift, which had christmas tree lights that would've been SO pretty in my room, but in the end I got a diy gingerbread village~ Tho I'm not that big of a fan in eating them, I would definitely enjoy building it and decorating it! and I shall give them to my roommates! haha! That's killing two bird with a stone! XD

Tho I've always liked fellowship, I didn't really feel that I really belong, not only because majority of 'em are Canadians (okae, "all" would be much more precise). But I've always had a tough time opening up to people and took double/triple the time of what most people need to get comfy. I'm also more of a listener than a talker, so that does NOT help.

Anyways, tonight I felt that I got much closer to a few people instead of the usual his and byes. Which made me happy.

We ended the night with a series of funny group snapshot. I shall get them from photographer soon!



- B -

No comments:

Post a Comment