Wednesday, March 23, 2011

spring has arrived but winter is not planning on giving up the seat just yet...

Just when I thought my winter jacket would not be needed soon, it started snowing. Sure, it's all pretty outside but the wind will send you shivering even in a winter coat. Lol. However, I liked it.
.
.
.
Today, was a typical, busy Wednesday. Getting to class not fully awake with lack of sleep. However, today's color theory class was replaced with a field-trip to a local design company. It was a GREAT eye opener. I couldn't help but get motivated and encouraged. That made today more interesting.
.
.
.
Right now I'm just juggling between the workload, getting work permit, searching for summer jobs, looking into houses for rent, and a social life. If only there was a medicine for time management, my life would be more organized. However, old habits die hard.
.
.
.
Signing out.



- B -

No comments:

Post a Comment