Friday, October 22, 2010

a blanket of white snow...

When I woke up this morning I looked out from my window and I saw a beautiful sight that made me smile. It was snowing gently and everything was covered with a thin blanket of snow. It looked so pure and peaceful that I could resist to be in a jolly mood.

I put on my fur boot , scarf, and thick fur jacket and made my way to college while the sky sprinkled millions of snowflakes on me. I didn't even care that it was freezing my fingers.

-----

It has been a busy couple of weeks but this week was especially tough for me. There was just so much to accomplish in so little time. I'm just so glad that I've overcame it and that I'm able to relax a little during this study week. A week of no classes will do me some good in catching up on some research and assignments.



-B-

No comments:

Post a Comment