Thursday, April 8, 2010

odd dreams..

Fresh breeze on my skin.


It was a nice evening.
Found myself with you, him, and them;
tho I have no idea who they are.

It was like a casual walk around the park nearby my place.
We felt comfortable with each other,
and had fun chatting about stuffs that I don't seem to remember.
It didn't seem to matter.

I remembered having my jacket on my hand one second and missing it the next, which kinda freaked me out a little.
My eyes scanned around for it until I found the jacket under his head,
who was lying on the grass in a peaceful manner.
You kiddingly scolded him for freaking me out.
I smiled.
He said sorry with a smile.

Then, all I can remember next is how we just enjoyed the company of each other before I woke up to reality.

-----

Few days later,
I had another odd dream.
I couldn't remember anything about it.
Except that there was only you and me.

Whateva happened,
it made me smile when I was brought back into conciousness.





- B -

No comments:

Post a Comment